Some Benefits of Consuming
- Good Source of antioxidants – Omega 3 and Omega 6. Antioxidants are recommended to prevent cancer as they protect cells from free radicals harm.
- Rich in vitamins A, B, E, and Selenium.
- Perfect anti-aging that makes your skin look young and your body ageless
- Improves the body’s immune system.
- Good remedy for gastritis.
- Rich source of magnesium, vitamin B6, potassium because of its high alkaline level.
- Helps with blood circulation, regulating levels of sugar and iron.
- Releases your body from toxins and stimulates the prostatic gland in men
- Fights skin allergies.
- Quail eggs produce healthy skin cell membranes that helps retaining moisture.
- Protect from potentially harmful side effects of prescription medications.
- Have nutrients that help in achieving good skin appearance without dependencies on multiple creams, cosmetics, and sprays that might cause irritation, dryness and even diseases.
- Kids love them because of their size.
- Strengthen the brain functions and develops IQ.
- Helps the body to absorb completely all food vitamins and minerals.
- Provides high levels of protein.
- Supply nutrients to keep a good memory.
- Regulates the nervous system.