These stuffed mushroom have an original taste, are delicate and tender, and require a minimum cooking time.
- 5 mushrooms caps
- 5 quail eggs
- 2 tablespoon cheese, grated
- salt, pepper
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
1. Rinse mushrooms thoroughly.
2. Carefully remove the stems to keep mushroom caps.
3. Put the caps on the baking tray previously slightly greased with olive oil.
4. Add cheese and parsley, crack a quail egg into each champignon cap. Sprinkle with salt and papper.
5. Place into the preheated 180C oven and bake for 15 minutes.